Recruitment Hub Asia - Top Recruitment Agency in Singapore
Recruitment Hub Asia is one of the best recruitment agencies in Singapore. Our aim is to be an effective talent scouting agency for businesses and a relevant job search partner for talented individuals. We work tirelessly to create the best recruitment solutions for clients so that they can find the best candidates for their companies. We care about the success of employees and employers and we have years of experience matching the right people to the right company.
Why choose us?
We understand that job search Singapore can often be frustrating and confusing. This is why we have portal with thousands of jobs listed in various domains and industries. Our vast pool of choices can help jobseekers find jobs that are well-suited for them. We help people find permanent, temporary and contract basis positions and we also business process and human resource outsourcing solutions. We find people immediate job vacancies eliminating the need for them to wait for months on end.
For job seekers
Frustrated with being matched with the wrong company every time? Unable to find the kind of job that interests you at a company that you want to work for? Let Recruitment Hub Asia find the right job for you. All you have to do is register with your details and our expert recruitment consultants will match you with the right job and company based on your qualifications and experience. You can rest assured that we will find the right career opportunities for you in the any industry of your choice.
We make hiring in Singapore a breeze for companies looking to add to their employee pool. Our database boasts of thousands of candidates that companies can choose from. We also offer highly customized recruitment solutions to clients ensuring that they find exactly the type of people they are looking for.
- Permanent placement
- Contract placement
- Temporary placement
- Business process outsourcing
Five Benefits of Using a Headhunter for Recruitment in Singapore
When searching for employment opportunities in Singapore, going to a headhunter is probably the last thing on your mind. However, a headhunter could be an important asset if you're trying to find an ideal job in Singapore. The term "headhunter" is used in the recruitment industry to refer to third-party recruiters who help companies in seeking out candidates normally, when regular efforts of recruitment are not successful. Using the services of a headhunter can also benefit candidates like you, who are searching for their dream jobs in Singapore.
Benefits of seeking help from a headhunter
Let's take a look at some of the benefits you can experience by teaming up with a headhunter:
- When you go to a headhunter seeking for help with finding a job in Singapore, you won't have to pay for their services. Instead, the firm or organization who hires you in the end will deal with the cost of the headhunter's services. Additionally, you might even get some guidance and tips from the headhunter, so that you are prepped for your interviews.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies in Singapore have access to information regarding job opportunities in several organizations and industries. With their help, you will also have access to unpublished openings and exclusive information that can benefit you in getting a job of your choice.
- A recruiter has a clear idea of your skills and qualifications as well as the placement level you can apply for. This means they will be able to filter the job openings that are ideal for you. With easy job filtering, you can spend more time brushing up on your skill-sets and improve your chances of getting hired. All the hard work of finding a suitable job is left in the hands of the recruiter.
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies in Singapore also have multiple connections that could help you in getting the job of your choice. Many managers who are in charge of recruitment in organizations are more likely to pay extra attention to resumes they receive from a recruiter they know. Additionally, the recruiter might even have the ability to get in touch with employment supervisors and "sell" your skills.
- Since headhunters have valuable access to the requirements set by each company, they know what an organization is looking for in their candidates. This means the recruiter will be able to point out the skills you need to improve on and the qualities you need to pick up in order to get hired in a certain company.